GOODS AND ACQUISITIONS AREA
This administrative area also involves staff from the area of economic management and the IIM warehouse, which is located on the ground floor of the main building in the rooms attached to the Maintenance unit and consists of an office and four adjacent rooms for mainly consumable material storage. In the warehouse in addition to products for research use, you can find office and cleaning materials and you can do tasks such as photocopying and binding.
Thanks to the work of this area, contracts and agreements are drawn up, applications for centre equipment acquisition are published, and inventory material is registered in the list of assets. Losses and modifications of assets and centralised purchases from the State General Administration supply centre are also processed here.
The warehouse is in charge of buying, receiving, managing and/or storing the goods acquired for IIM staff to carry out their daily activities.
Some of the most important tasks that are carried out in this service are:
- The purchase of materials of daily use for the maintenance, cleaning and good operation of the IIM and the storage of a small stock of these items.
- The reception, management accounting of different kinds of goods acquired by the staff of the centre.
- Allocation of purchase order numbers for individual purchases.
- Centralised acquisition of goods
- Supply and service contracts
- Assets: acquisition, losses, modification
To use this service forms filled and signed by the researcher who is responsible for the project are necessary for invoicing purposes. Also, asking the staff from Economic Management for authorisation prior to the purchase will be mandatory.
Contact at warehouse in room 017
- Rosa Veloso Ext: 860104 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pilar Pazos. Ext: 860103: email@example.com
Contact in room 120:
- Jose María Valero. Ext 860131: firstname.lastname@example.org