In the area of Human Resources the new workers will be able to create their own staff file, establish their password (PIN no. and/or digital print) for time control, process health insurance (in the case of interns), collect their key for parking access and, if appropriate, provide their vehicle data.
Workers can also process the following matters as IIM and CSIC members: appointments, holidays, days off, sick leaves, leaves of absence, renewal of contracts etc. They can also, and this is very important, go for work medical check-ups.
- Supporting IIM staff with their transactions as CSIC workers.
- Making temporary and training work contracts, negotiating the selection process and following up the activity carried out.
- Negotiating temporary staff visits.
- Administrating job provision: recruitments, leaves and transfers.
- Managing medical check-ups to monitor safety at work in this centre.
- Editing the annual report of activities.
- Monitoring the compliance of internal rule for staff as a CSIC worker.
Contact in room 118
Pilar Boubeta Parcero
Phone: 986 231930 ext. 860122