Management functions of CSIC centres and institutes are described in article 3.3.4 of the Regulations, which control Research Institutes and other organisations linked to the development of research activities of the CSIC. The areas for which the Centre Manager is directly responsible are: areas of Human Resources, Economic Management; Scientific Programming and Goods and Acquisitions.
The Manager of the institute, without prejudice to the functions assigned to the Director, and under his orders, is responsible for:
- Economic and budgetary management as well as acquisition and contracting of external works and services. Preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Administrative organization of the Institute.
- Head of staff with regard to their administrative regime and supervision of all units of administrative or technical services.
- Patrimony of the center, as well as care and control of the proper use of facilities.
- Internal regime.
- Maintenance and general services.
- Economic and personnel management of ongoing projects or contracts, without prejudice to the responsibility of the principal investigators of the projects/contracts.
- Secretariat of the Institute Board.
Contact in room 113
Alejandro Rodríguez Pereira – Manager
Phone: 986 231930 ext. 860124